This instructional guide, I will teach how to root Samsung Galaxy G532F (Grand Prime Plus). The device is run in Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The rooted device allows you to use full access of phone storage and install all application. Before starting the root process, Samsung G532F root file download from here.
Samsung G532F Root File Requirements
First of all, it is important to activate the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus development options. To activate this function, go to Settings> about the device> Press 7 consecutive where it says compilation number.
Once you activate Developer Options, enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging that is inside it. Now you must download Samsung G532G Root File and extract it to your PC.
Samsung G532F, G532G, G532M Root File UNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS
- Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Unlock’ button and select ‘New Unlock’ for direct unlock.
6. Press ‘Read codes’ button to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation lock:
1. ADB must be activated in any way (you can flash sBoot from combination firmware,
make sure, that you are not upgrade sBoot).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Select device in ADB settings.
4. Press ‘Reset FRP’ and follow the instructions in program.
5. When process done, press ‘Back’ on phone and perform factory reset from phone settings.
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.7
Download Samsung Galaxy Sm-G532F,M Root File its Auto Root File No Need Supersu
First Flash Root File With Odin Flash Tools
Then open Z3X unlock & Direct Unlock Button Click
Selected model: SM-G532F
Software version: 27.7
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 6.0.1
Product code: SM-G532FZDDKSA
Phone version: G532FXXU1APJ7
PDA version: G532FXWU1APJ3
CSC version: G532FOJV1APJ4
CSC country code: KSA
CSC sales code: KSA
HW version: MP 0.300
Phone SN: R58J12X85AJ
Chip name: MT6737T
Modem board: MT6737T
RF cal date: 20170113
Checking Super user right… true
Reading security… OK
Writing security… OK
Rebooting phone… OK
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.7
How to Root G532F
Once you consider these aspects, follow the necessary steps to make Root Samsung SM-G532F:
1) Go to the extracted folder and click on the executable ROOT
2) Now, a message will appear asking if you have installed the USB Drivers of the device. Simply click on “No” and then press Enter. In case you want to install the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime plus SM-G532F USB Drivers manually, then click on the link.
3) Now you must put Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus in download mode or download mode. To do this, you must press the following keys: volume down + home + power. When the Android logo appears plus a Warning signal, click on the volume button above to confirm and enter download mode.
4) Now connect your device to the PC using your original USB cable. Wait a few seconds and then the Odin software will appear on the PC screen. When they are here, follow these steps:
Click on the option AP / PDA and then look for the file “root-boot.tar” that is located in the folder that you have extracted.
Now press on Start.
Once Odin has finished Flashing, Samsung Galaxy G532F will restart 2 times.
Now click on SuperSU to update the UI Binaries.
That is all. G532F Root File Tested and you can use it safely.
Keep in mind:
Realize this tutorial under your responsibility. Remember that it will not be responsible in case of Brick or Boot loop. This method works for all models of Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus. Remember not to apply this method with other models and variants.
With this process, all the information, agenda, notes, photos, videos, applications will be lost. So, we recommend that if necessary, you make a previous backup. The information that is on the micro SD memory card is the only thing that would not be erased.
After root you will get:
- Remove the customization law of a brand.
- Remove pre-installed applications (bloatware).
- Improve the speed of the system.
- Improve autonomy.
- Personalize the device even more.
- Perform Wi-Fi operations that are not available without Root (such as recovering passwords).
- Make more comprehensive backups.
Samsung G532F Root File is perfect for solving any problems of G532F and G532G. Many of the tools that offer the possibility of rooting Samsung device are for PC. Be careful before rooting any device and don’t forget to share this article.